Neutral Grounding Resistor
Neutral Grounding Resistor
Product Code : NGRT-056
Brand Name : NATIONAL RESISTORS
Neutral Grounding Resistors (NGR)
Since 2004, we have been manufacturing, exporting and supplying Neutral Grounding Resistor. Under the proper observation of our experts, the offered resistor is manufactured by utilizing fine grade components with the aid of modish techniques. This resistor is extensively used in industrial power system for the purpose of grounding transformers and generators. Furthermore, the offered NGR can be availed from us at reasonable rates. Basically, Neutral Grounding Resistor is a resistance that is linked between neutral points of earth and transformer.Important Definitions & Construction:
Operational utilities and benefits :
- Eliminates various problems such as transitory over, lower voltages, inverse flash, inadequate current flow and others.
- Gives protection to transformers from damage and burning.
- The ohmic value remains constant, even if the temperature rises.
- Reduces the potential ground-fault current to a predetermined value.
- Also named as Earth Fault Protection, this prevents fault damage.
- Employed for earth fault protection in the many of the medium voltage electricity generation as well as distribution systems.
- Offers the best choice in terms of quick response to figure out the setback.
- Prevents and minimizes the overheating and mechanical stress on the conductors.
- Permits to hold down the ground faulty current for a short period of time to promptly discover the fault, besides protecting the transformers.
Features Provided :
- Rated Voltage : For NGR rated voltage means line- to neutral voltage i.e. System Voltage divided by root3 i.e. 1.732.
- Rated Current : Means Initial current that will flow through resistor when it is cold. Normally Full load current value is same as Rated current.
- Time Rating : It is length of time for which NGR must tolerate rated voltage.
- Short Time Rating : Normally it is 10 sec. or 30 sec. or 60 sec. depending on design parameters of protection system. IS-3043 recommends 30 sec. rating.
- Continuous Rating : It is normally 10 % of full load current for healthy system NGR to be designed for continuous rating of 5 % to 10 % of full load current (if required).
Our range of NGR For Transformers does not need continuous monitoring or maintenance and is directly connected to the MV & LV supply network in order to render shield to transformers from harmful current. Offered Neutral Grounding Resistor comes with better features between the neutral point of the transformer and the ground, which Some features are below:
- Safety Screen for enclosures.
- Potential transformers.
- Neutral Grounding Transformer / Excitation Transformer.
- Supporting Pedestal structures.
- Stand off insulators.
- Aluminum enclosure instead of MS.
- Hot dip Galvanized enclosures.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Earth fault leakage Relay.
- Termination kit.
- Cable gland.
"We mainly deals in export markets as Nepal, Kenya, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Riyadh, Sudan, Iraq, Singapore, Vientiane, Bangkok, Manila, Nigeria, Africa, Malaysia, Syria, Amman, Jordan, Iraq, Thailand, Zambia, Rwanda At East Africa, Lusaka, Zambia, Jakarta, West Africa & Ethiopia."
Gat No. 1559, Shelarwasti,
Chikhli, Pune Maharashtra- 411062